|Product Name||You Have To Stop This (The Secret Series)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:7.75 inches / Length:5.25 inches / Weight:0.64 pounds / Width:1 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0316076279|
|Price New||3.56 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.02 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.63 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||10.4 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Little Brown Books for Young Readers|
The finale to the New York Times bestselling Secret Series!
I always feared this day would come. A secret is meant to stay secret, after all. And now we've come to this: the fifth and final (I swear!) book in my saga of secrets.
A class trip to the local natural history museum turns dangerous, or perhaps deadly--and I don't mean in the bored-to-death way--when Cass accidentally breaks a finger off a priceless mummy. Forced to atone for this "crime" of vandalism, Cass and her friends Max-Ernest and Yo-Yoji go to work for the mummy exhibit's curator, only to be blamed when tragedy strikes. To clear their names--and, they hope, to discover the Secret--the trio must travel deep into a land of majestic pyramids, dusty tombs, mysterious hieroglyphs, and the walking dead. Egypt? Or somewhere much stranger . . .
In the midst of it all, the Secret still lurks. You're out there, reading and talking about it, and now my life--and chocolate supply--is in the greatest danger yet. So please, with a cherry on top, I'm begging you: you have to stop this!
|Similar Items||9780316113694: The Name Of This Book Is Secret (The Secret Series)|
9780316113687: If You're Reading This, It's Too Late (Secret, Book 2)
9780316076258: This Isn't What It Looks Like (The Secret Series)
9780316076241: This Isn't What It Looks Like (The Secret Series)
9780316041096: The Name Of This Book Is Secret
9780316040860: This Book Is Not Good For You (The Secret Series)
9780316040853: This Book Is Not Good For You (Secret, Bk 3)
9780194358439: If You're Reading This, It's Too Late (Secret, Book 2)
9780153094927: If You're Reading This, It's Too Late (Secret, Book 2)
9780061180125: No Other Story (A Whole Nother Story)
View 9 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.