|Product Name||The Wedding|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 038531437X|
|Price New||2.36 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.45 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.28 inches (convert)|
|Weight||48 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Portraying one family's hardships during the 1930s Depression in Glasgow, the story of the Burnsides tells of young Alison's difficult choice between love and marriage and a medical career. By the author of Lantern for the Dark.|
|Similar Items||9780375433290: The Ranch (Danielle Steel)|
9780375433283: Mirror Image (Danielle Steel)
9780375431951: Dating Game
9780375431326: The Kiss
9780345531056: Blue: A Novel
9780345531001: Country: A Novel
9780345530912: Power Play: A Novel
9780345530882: Until The End Of Time: A Novel
9780195117295: Until The End Of Time: A Novel
9780152064983: Until The End Of Time: A Novel
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.