|Product Name||Jesus Of Nazareth: The Infancy Narratives|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0385346409|
|Price New||9.40 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.26 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.7 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.8 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.2 inches (convert)|
|Weight||8.32 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Pope Benedict Xvi|
|Long Description||The New York Times bestselling final volume in the Pope’s Jesus of Nazareth series, detailing how the stories of Jesus’ infancy and childhood are as relevant today as they were two thousand years ago. In 2007, Joseph Ratzinger published his first book as Pope Benedict XVI in order “to make known the figure and message of Jesus.” Now, the Pope focuses exclusively on the Gospel accounts of Jesus’ life as a child. The root of these stories is the experience of hope found in the birth of Jesus and the affirmations of surrender and service embodied in his parents, Joseph and Mary. This is a story of longing and seeking, as demonstrated by the Magi searching for the redemption offered by the birth of a new king. It is a story of sacrifice and trusting completely in the wisdom of God as seen in the faith of Simeon, the just and devout man of Jerusalem, when he is in the presence of the Christ child. Ultimately, Jesus’ life and message is a story for today, one that speaks to the restlessness of the human heart searching for the sole truth which alone leads to profound joy.|
|Similar Items||9780533152537: Jesus Of Nazareth: From The Baptism In The Jordan To The Transfiguration|
9780529065186: Catholic Family Bible-Nabre
9780446577984: Rise, Let Us Be On Our Way
9780395154731: Jesus, The Apostles And The Early Church
9780394730295: In the Beginning…': A Catholic Understanding of the Story of Creation and the Fall (Ressourcement: Retrieval and Renewal in Catholic Thought (RRRCT))
9780300140088: The Birth Of The Messiah: A Commentary On The Infancy Narratives In The Gospels Of Matthew And Luke (The Anchor Yale Bible Reference Library)
9780281062553: Behind The Gospels: Understanding The Oral Tradition
9780195166446: The Revelations Of St. Birgitta Of Sweden: Volume I: Liber Caelestis, Books I-Iii
9780192830517: The Year Of Faith: A Bible Study Guide For Catholics
9780140218688: Jesus Of Nazareth: Holy Week: From The Entrance Into Jerusalem To The Resurrection
View 39 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.