|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0.56 inches / Length:9.2 inches / Weight:0.77 pounds / Width:6.1 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0310203872|
|Price New||9.24 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.63 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.02 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.98 inches (convert)|
|Weight||10.4 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Leon Morris, Donald W. Burdick|
|Long Description||The award-winning Expositor's Bible Commentary, now available in this handy softcover edition, has established itself as one of the leading and most practical evangelical commentaries. Written for pastors and Bible students, it is scholarly and comprehensive without being overly academic. The seventy-eight contributors of The Expositor's Bible Commentary are committed to the complete trustworthiness and full authority of the Bible. They come from the United States, Canada, England, Scotland, Australia, and New Zealand, and represent many denominations, including Anglican, Baptist, Brethren, Methodist, Nazarene, Presbyterian, and Reformed. In matters where marked differences of opinion exist, the contributors state their own convictions and deal fairly and without animosity with opposing views. The Expositor's Bible Commentary is based on the New International Version of the Bible, but may be used with any translation. Greek and Hebrew words have been transliterated to make the material accessible to readers unfamiliar with the biblical languages. Technical questions and textual issues are briefly dealt with in notes at the end of each section.|
|Similar Items||9780830842339: Luke (Tyndale New Testament Commentaries (IVP Numbered))|
9780830842049: Numbers (Tyndale Old Testament Commentaries)
9780830814954: The Letter to the Hebrews (The Pillar New Testament Commentary (PNTC))
9780802837295: The Letter to the Hebrews (The Pillar New Testament Commentary (PNTC))
9780802823168: The Epistle To The Hebrews
9780802803221: A Commentary On The Epistle To The Hebrews
9780802420589: The Hebrews- Everyman's Bible Commentary (Everyman's Bible Commentaries)
9780664223205: Numbers (Tyndale Old Testament Commentaries)
0658010111560: Garden of Life Whole Food Probiotic Supplement - Primal Defense HSO Probiotic Dietary Supplement for Digestive and Gut Health, Shelf Stable, 180 Vegetarian Caplets
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.