|Product Name||Soccer Skills & Drills|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0736056297|
|Price New||8.28 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.4 inches (convert)|
|Height||11 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||17.44 ounces (convert)|
|Author||National Soccer Coaches Association Of America|
Master all the fundamentals that matter on the pitch with Soccer Skills & Drills. This comprehensive instructional guide for players and coaches alike teaches the techniques necessary for success as well as games and drills to hone your skills to perfection.
Learn to dribble, receive, pass, shoot, head, tackle, and guard the goal with guidance from the National Soccer Coaches Association of America, the top coaches' organization in the United States. Then use the 80 progressively arranged games and drills to practice those skills in competitive situations and small-sided games. The insightful teaching points and effective practice activities will reinforce your execution of the fundamentals and expand your repertoire of techniques and tactics.
Dozens of photographs and diagrams are provided to help you visualize the technical instruction, while the application of each skill is described from both tactical and positional perspectives. More than a drill book, Soccer Skills & Drills is the information-packed resource that will elevate any player's game!
|Similar Items||9781841263298: The Best of Soccer Journal: An NSCAA Guide to Soccer Coaching Excellent|
9780736042277: The Soccer Coaching Bible (The Coaching Bible Series)
9780071444682: 101 Great Youth Soccer Drills: Skills and Drills for Better Fundamental Play (NTC Sports/Fitness)
9780880116145: Advanced Soccer Drills: 69 Drills For Techniques And Tactics
9780713650907: 101 Great Youth Soccer Drills: Skills and Drills for Better Fundamental Play (NTC Sports/Fitness)
9780684182179: 101 Great Youth Soccer Drills: Skills and Drills for Better Fundamental Play (NTC Sports/Fitness)
9780764552298: Soccer For Dummies
9780763572631: The Soccer Coaching Bible (The Coaching Bible Series)
9780732989514: The Soccer Coaching Bible (The Coaching Bible Series)
9780736050630: Youth Soccer Drills: 84 Drills For Beginning And Intermediate Players
View 27 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.