|Product Name||Abcs Of Relationship Selling|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0073404845|
|Price New||26.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.97 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.8 inches (convert)|
|Height||10 inches (convert)|
|Length||8 inches (convert)|
|Weight||35.2 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||ABC’s of Relationship Selling through Service 11e trains readers on a specific, yet generic, step-by-step selling process that is universal in nature. This edition presents a sales process or system in a logical sequence, more than any other text in the market: from planning and the approach, to closing and follow-up for exceptional customer service. The goal of this text has always been to demonstrate to students the order of steps within the selling process; provide numerous examples of what should be in each step; and how the steps within the selling process interact with one another. This market leader text brings a comfortable and familiar approach to the Selling discipline.|
|Similar Items||9780324362084: Marketing (Available Titles CengageNOW)|
9780273646679: Marketing (Available Titles CengageNOW)
9780256183412: Marketing (Available Titles CengageNOW)
9780070841819: Marketing (Available Titles CengageNOW)
9780078028939: ABC's of Relationship Selling through Service (Irwin Marketing)
9780130014382: College Accounting (Chapters 1-24)
9780077430634: College Accounting (Chapters 1-24)
9780324656206: Essentials of Marketing (Available Titles CengageNOW)
9780618999361: Small Business Management: Entrepreneurship And Beyond
9780538879262: Essentials Of Marketing
View 15 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.