|Product Name||Here Be Monsters! (The Ratbridge Chronicles)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0689870477|
|Price New||10.59 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.63 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.7 inches (convert)|
|Height||9 inches (convert)|
|Length||6 inches (convert)|
|Weight||33.44 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Skulduggery is afoot! |
Welcome to Ratbridge. But beware -- for there is skulduggery afoot. Young Arthur has fallen foul of the appalling outlaw, Snatcher, and is trapped alone in the town with every way home sealed. Meanwhile Snatcher and his men are working tirelessly in secret on a fiendish and dastardly plan to take over -- and destroy -- the entire town. With the help of Willbury Nibble, QC; some friendly boxtrolls and cabbageheads; Marjorie the frustrated inventor; and the rats and pirates from the Ratbridge Nautical Laundry, can Arthur thwart Snatcher's evil plans -- and find his way home?
|Similar Items||0025192211607: The Boxtrolls (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)|
0786936844290: DuckTales The Movie: Treasure Of The Lost Lamp
9780192792730: Worse Things Happen at Sea: Worst Goo in the World No. 2
9780689870491: Worse Things Happen At Sea!: A Tale Of Pirates, Poison, And Monsters (The Ratbridge Chronicles)
9780575037427: Worse Things Happen At Sea!: A Tale Of Pirates, Poison, And Monsters (The Ratbridge Chronicles)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.