|Product Name||The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde (Dover Thrift Editions)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:7.13 inches / Length:0.24 inches / Weight:1.1 pounds / Width:4.37 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0486266885|
|Price New||0.64 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.3 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.7 inches (convert)|
|Length||4.9 inches (convert)|
|Weight||2.08 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Robert Louis Stevenson|
In September of 1884, Robert Louis Stevenson, then in his mid-thirties, moved with his family to Bournemouth, a resort on the southern coast of England, where in the brief span of 23 months he revised A Child's Garden of Verses and wrote the novels Kidnapped and The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
|Similar Items||9780007350964: Frankenstein (Collins Classics)|
9780007291526: Rise Of Respectable Society: A Social History Of Victorian Britain, 1830-1900
9780007204588: Frankenstein: (Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition)
9780007150250: Joseph Knight
9780007150243: Joseph Knight
9780006395645: The Looking Glass Wars
0644827177226: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
0014381455724: Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
0000000941907: Economics Grade 12 Test Pack 2nd Edition
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.