|Product Name||Land Of My Heart (Heirs Of Montana #1)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0764227696|
|Price New||3.64 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.91 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||12.8 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Book 1 of Heirs of Montana from bestselling author Tracie Peterson. Adventurers, families, outlaws. . .all driven west in the 1860s by a longing for endless blue sky along with wild and wideopen spaces. Tracie Peterson, from her own Montana home, paints an unforgettable portrait of this rich, rugged landscape, populated by strong and spirited characters. When Dianne Chadwick urges her family to move west to her uncle's ranch in the Montana Territory, she has no idea that her new life in the rugged frontierand even within her uncle's homewill not be the idyllic adventure she expects. But first she has to survive the arduous wagon journey with the help of guide Cole Selby, whose heart seems to be as hard as the mountains he loves.|
|Similar Items||9780764227721: The Hope Within (Heirs Of Montana #4)|
9780764200465: The Hope Within (Heirs Of Montana #4)
9780764227714: To Dream Anew (Heirs of Montana #3) (Volume 3)
9780764227707: The Coming Storm (Heirs Of Montana #2)
9780764206177: Taming the Wind (Land of the Lone Star) (Volume 3)
9780548412237: Taming The Wind (Land Of The Lone Star) (Volume 3)
9780764201523: Morning's Refrain (Song Of Alaska Series, Book 2)
9780762739080: Morning's Refrain (Song Of Alaska Series, Book 2)
9780739454732: The Eyes Of Texas (Lone Star Legacy Series #3)
9780764201516: Dawn's Prelude (Song Of Alaska Series, Book 1)
View 28 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.