|Product Name||Electronic Systems Technician Level 4 Trainee Guide, Paperback (3rd Edition)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:10.87 inches / Length:8.5 inches / Weight:2.84 pounds / Width:0.98 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0132578212|
|Price New||89.48 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||148.69 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.2 inches (convert)|
|Height||10.8 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||44.8 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes: Audio Systems, Video Systems, Broadband Systems, Media Management Systems, Telecommunications Systems, Residential and Commercial Building Networks, Intrusion Detection Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Overview of Nurse Call and Signaling Sytems, CCTV Systems, and Access Control Systems.
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER/Contren Sales Specialist at http://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.
· Annotated Instructor's Guide (AIG) Paperback (Includes access code for Instructor Resource Center) 978-0-13-266256-7
· TestGen Software and Test Questions - Available for download from www.nccercontrenirc.com. Access code comes in AIG and also available separately.
· Additional TestGen Software Access Code Cards978-0-13-213793-5
· PowerPoint® Presentation Slides 978-0-13-266258-1
Trainee Guide Paperback + Access Card Package: $119 978-0-13-302972-7
IG Paperback + Access Card Package: $194 978-0-13-302973-4
Access Card ONLY for Trainee Guide: $94 (does not include print book) 978-0-13-299460-6
Access Card ONLY for IG: $100 (does not include print book) 978-0-13-302119-6
ELECTRONIC Access Code ONLY for Trainee Guide: $94 (must be ordered electronically via OASIS; does not include print book) 978-0-13-302215-5
ELECTRONIC Access Code ONLY for IG: $100 (must be ordered electronically via OASIS; does not include print book) 978-0-13-302216-2
|Similar Items||9781932685206: Mike Holt's Illustrated Guide To Understanding Low Voltage And Power Limited Systems, Based On The 2|
9781594608353: Basic Hydraulics: Fluid Power Workhorse
9781455906727: Nfpa 70®: National Electrical Code® (Nec®), 2014 Edition
9781449690779: Ugly's Electrical References, 2014 Edition
9781435400627: Guide To Digital Home Technology Integration
9781434399915: Technician's Guide to Physical Security Networking:: Enterprise Solutions
9781149160510: Nfpa 70®: National Electrical Code® (Nec®), 2014 Edition
9780826915948: Electrical Systems For Facilities Maintenance Personnel
9780132578233: Electronic Systems Technician Level 3 Trainee Guide, Paperback (3rd Edition) (Contren Learning Series)
9780132137126: Electronic Systems Technician Level 2 Trainee Guide, Paperback (3rd Edition) (Contren Learning)
9780132137096: Electronic Systems Technician Level 1 Trainee Guide, Paperback (3rd Edition) (Contren Learning)
9780124045576: Cctv, Third Edition: From Light To Pixels
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.