|Product Name||The Mind And Heart Of The Negotiator (5th Edition)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0132543869|
|Price New||74.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||70.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.1 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.9 inches (convert)|
|Weight||20 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||Delve into the mind and heart of the negotiator in order to enhance negotiation skills. The Mind and Heart of the Negotiator is dedicated to negotiators who want to improve their ability to negotiate–whether in multimillion-dollar business deals or personal interactions. This text provides an integrated view of what to do and what to avoid at the bargaining table, facilitated by an integration of theory, scientific research, and practical examples. This edition contains new examples and chapter-opening sections, as well as more than a hundred new scientific articles on negotiations.|
|Similar Items||9780143037781: Beyond Reason: Using Emotions As You Negotiate|
9780137071562: Connecting Top Managers: Developing Executive Teams For Business Success
9780134636542: Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, 13th Edition
9780132745680: Student Solutions Manual For Statistics For Business And Economics
9780132668217: Human Resource Management (13th Edition)
9780132374699: Construction Safety & Health (2nd Edition)
9780131186514: Construction Safety & Health: (2nd Edition)
9780130485120: Making Diversity Work (Neteffect Series)
9780078028847: Preface To Marketing Management
9780006132707: Getting More: How You Can Negotiate To Succeed In Work And Life
View 33 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.