|Product Name||Interfacing Pic Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Embedded Design By Interactive Simulation|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 008099363X|
|Price New||35.15 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||29.40 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.93 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||23.2 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Martin P. Bates|
Interfacing PIC Microcontrollers, 2nd Edition is a great introductory text for those starting out in this field and as a source reference for more experienced engineers. Martin Bates has drawn upon 20 years of experience of teaching microprocessor systems to produce a book containing an excellent balance of theory and practice with numerous working examples throughout.
It provides comprehensive coverage of basic microcontroller system interfacing using the latest interactive software, Proteus VSM, which allows real-time simulation of microcontroller based designs and supports the development of new applications from initial concept to final testing and deployment.
|Similar Items||9780750689601: Programming 8-Bit Pic Microcontrollers In C: With Interactive Hardware Simulation|
9780080969114: Pic Microcontrollers, Third Edition: An Introduction To Microelectronics
9781856177504: Designing Embedded Systems With Pic Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles And Applications
9780080971513: Pic Projects And Applications Using C: A Project-Based Approach
9780080977867: Designing Embedded Systems With 32-Bit Pic Microcontrollers And Mikroc
9781856178709: Programming 16-Bit Pic Microcontrollers In C, Second Edition: Learning To Fly The Pic 24
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.