|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 007722132X|
|Price New||8.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.4 inches (convert)|
|Height||11.8 inches (convert)|
|Length||9.1 inches (convert)|
|Weight||100 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Long Description||Chemistry , First Edition, by Julia Burdge has been created to bridge the gap in the McGraw-Hill general chemistry offerings. This textbook offers a clear writing style written with the students in mind. Julia uses her background of teaching hundreds of general chemistry students per year and creates content to offer more detailed explanation on areas where she knows they have problems. Sitting down with the art house, Julia Burdge worked with the artist to create the style and major art pieces in her text. Out of these discussions, came the creation of the Visualizing Art two-page spreads which detail a process for the students and provide them with the answer to “What is the Point?”. With outstanding art, a consistent problem-solving approach, interesting applications woven throughout the chapters, and a wide range of end-of-chapter problems, this is a solid first edition text.|
|Similar Items||9780538798099: C++ Programming: Program Design Including Data Structures|
9780470120941: Chemistry: Matter And Its Changes
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.