|Product Name||The Ethics of Management (Irwin Management)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:8.98 inches / Length:6.38 inches / Weight:0.59 pounds / Width:0.39 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0073530549|
|Price New||93.27 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||52.45 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.3 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.1 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||9.12 ounces (convert)|
|Author||La Rue Hosmer|
|Long Description||It is often said that ethics is essential for leadership; Hosmer argues that leadership is also essential for ethics. The theme of The Ethics of Management, 7e, is that business firms today operate in a competitively- intense, technologically-complex and culturally-diverse global economy. Pressures to dodge issues and cut corners are greater than ever before. The Ethics of Management provides a very explicit three-part framework to analyze those problems by combining economic outcomes, legal requirements and ethical principles. Students will learn how to convincingly present their moral points of view to others in order to jointly serve their companies, protect their careers, and improve their societies.|
|Similar Items||9780133444797: Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts & Cases (15th Edition)|
9780132664233: Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts And Cases (14th Edition)
9780130971159: Applying Psychology
9780078038327: An Introduction to Business Ethics (Philosophy and Religion)
9780078025747: Accounting for Decision Making and Control (Irwin Accounting)
9780077327439: Connect Plus Om 1 Sem Access Card For Operations Management 11e
9780071213202: Techniques Of Financial Analysis: With Financial Genome Passcode Card: A Guide To Value Creation
9780070513433: Reinventing Interactive And Direct Marketing: Leading Experts Show How To Maximize Digital Roi With Idirect And Ibranding Imperatives
9780070334601: Schaum's Outline Of Theory And Problems Of Business Statistics (Schaum's Outline Series)
9780043390306: Matching Supply With Demand: An Introduction To Operations Management
View 12 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.