|Product Name||The Outdoor Dutch Oven Cookbook, Second Edition (International Marine-RMP)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0071546596|
|Price New||8.89 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||6.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||7 inches (convert)|
|Length||7 inches (convert)|
|Weight||9.28 ounces (convert)|
Enjoy gourmet cooking outdoors
“Well organized, clearly presented, and highly recommended.”
“Sheila Mills's chicken enchiladas were a tasty crowd pleaser. They required a minimum of ingredients and very little work.”
With this book and a Dutch oven--a readily available cooking pot with legs and a snug-fitting lid--you have the keys to camp cooking as you've never tasted it! Dishes like these are yours on the riverbank or the trail for very little effort:
APPETIZERS AND SNACKS
MEAT AND MEATLESS MAIN DISHES
|Similar Items||9781423625629: Dutch Oven Baking|
9780883172735: The Complete Book Of Dutch Oven Cooking
9780882906881: The Beginners Guide To Dutch Oven Cooking
9780762778089: Scout's Dutch Oven Cookbook
0075536994208: Lodge Cbidos Field Guide To Dutch Oven Cooking Cookbook
0075536992174: Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Lid Lifter
0075536030302: Lodge A1-12 Camp Dutch Oven Tote Bag, 12-Inch
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.