|Product Name||Laugh 'N' Learn Spanish : Featuring The #1 Comic Strip "For Better Or For Worse"|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 007141519X|
|Price New||5.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.82 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.57 inches (convert)|
|Height||10 inches (convert)|
|Length||8 inches (convert)|
|Weight||15.84 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Lynn Johnston, Brenda Wegmann|
|Long Description||Pictures and humor help readers build their Spanish language skills To its millions of fans, the Pattersons are just like their own families, facing universal issues among daily concerns. Containing a selection of 100 syndicated Spanish-language versions of the strip that is widely read in Latin America, Laugh 'n' Learn Spanish provides an entertaining and effective way to expand and polish conversational skills in Spanish. Readers learn by understanding and learning natural, everyday verbal interactions at home and about town, following John and Ell Patterson as they attempt to come to terms with middle age; daughter Elizabeth as she spreads her wings and goes off to college; son Michael dating and then marrying his childhood sweetheart, Deanna; daughter April as she rebels against discipline, anther grandpa who finds a second love in the autumn of his life. Each strip is graded by difficulty--Beginning, Moderate, or Challenging--and is accompanied by: Glosses that translate difficult vocabulary , Usage notes to build proficiency , A summarizing activity that tests comprehension , Additional exercises for key idioms and word patterns appear at the end of each section|
|Similar Items||9780764130526: Spanish Verb Workbook|
9780451168375: See It and Say It in Spanish: Teach Yourself Spanish the Word-and-Picture Way. Complete with Traveler's Word List, Pronunciation Guide, and Grammar Section
9780198602880: The Oxford Spanish Cartoon-Strip Vocabulary Builder
9781117538686: Listen 'N' Learn Spanish With Your Favorite Movies
9780071475655: Listen 'N' Learn Spanish With Your Favorite Movies
9781144529626: Easy Spanish Reader
9781142956226: Easy Spanish Reader
9780198603023: Oxford Take Off in Latin American Spanish: A Complete Language Learning Pack Book & 4 Cassettes (Take Off In Series)
9780071615587: 101 Spanish Proverbs With Mp3 Disk (1001 Series)
9780071432269: Tune Up Your Spanish: Top 10 Ways To Improve Your Spoken Spanish
View 43 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.