|Product Name||Basic & Clinical Biostatistics (Lange Basic Science)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com|| Buy on Amazon ~ 0071410171|
|Price New||27.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||21.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.8 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.2 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||23.68 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Beth Dawson, Robert G. Trapp|
|Long Description||A Doody's Core Title for 2015! A comprehensive user-friendly introduction to biostatistics and epidemiology applied to medicine, clinical practice, and research. Features “Presenting Problems” (case studies) drawn from studies published in the medical literature, end-of-chapter, and a CD-ROM with data sets and statistical software programs.|
|Similar Items||9780470385340: Value By Design: Developing Clinical Microsystems To Achieve Organizational Excellence|
9780023308406: Epidemiology, 4th Edition
9781416040026: Epidemiology, 4th Edition
9781585282326: Compounding Sterile Preparations: Ashp's Video Guide To Chapter Workbook (Kienle, Compounding Sterile Preparations)
9780199218875: Fundamentals Of Complementary And Alternative Medicine, 4e (Fundamentals Of Complementary And Integrative Medicine)
9781437705775: Fundamentals Of Complementary And Alternative Medicine, 4e (Fundamentals Of Complementary And Integrative Medicine)
8601300053950: Crucial Confrontations: Tools For Resolving Broken Promises, Violated Expectations, And Bad Behavior
9781550091236: Biostatistics: The Bare Essentials, Second Edition (Biostatistics: The Bare Essentials)
9780787983185: Prevention Is Primary: Strategies For Community Well Being
9780262112918: Fundamentals Of Complementary And Alternative Medicine, 4e (Fundamentals Of Complementary And Integrative Medicine)
View 34 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.