|Product Name||The Essential Guide To Mold Making & Slip Casting (A Lark Ceramics Book)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1600590772|
|Price New||15.39 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||12.76 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||8.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||10.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||30.4 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||For potters, mold making is invaluable because it allows them to slip-cast identical multiples of their workand this newly revised, now in color edition of Andrew Martin’s classic is the definitive guide to the craft. No other volume has shown the processes in such how-to detail. It’s overflowing with hundreds of photos, key techniques, projects, master artist profiles, and troubleshooting tips. A thorough introduction addresses materials and tools, and presents Martin’s simple, unique template method for making clay prototypes. Create easy one-piece molds to make tiles, bowls, and platters, or multi-piece molds for more complex forms. An extensive overview covers slip formulation, while offering highly desired slip recipes for low-, mid-, and high-fire clay bodies. This will be the standard reference in every ceramist’s library.|
|Similar Items||9780317326468: Methods For Modern Sculptors|
9780273405634: The Potter's Complete Book Of Clay And Glazes: A Comprehensive Guide To Formulating, Mixing, Applying, And Firing Clay Bodies And Glazes
9780273002185: The Potter's Complete Book Of Clay And Glazes: A Comprehensive Guide To Formulating, Mixing, Applying, And Firing Clay Bodies And Glazes
9780192119056: Sculpting Basics: Everything You Need To Know To Create Three-Dimensional Artworks
9780137967490: Sculpting Basics: Everything You Need to Know to Create Three-Dimensional Artworks
9780130851253: The Craft And Art Of Clay: A Complete Potter's Handbook
9780072519518: Hands In Clay : An Introduction To Ceramics
9780064472715: Alternative Kilns & Firing Techniques: Raku * Saggar * Pit * Barrel (A Lark Ceramics Book)
9780020118602: Raku Pottery
9780007240739: Porcelain And Bone China
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.