|Product Name||Do Dead People Watch You Shower?: And Other Questions You've Been All But Dying To Ask A Medium|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0061351229|
|Price New||3.70 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.65 inches (convert)|
|Height||8 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.31 inches (convert)|
|Weight||8.96 ounces (convert)|
Concetta Bertoldi has been communicating with the "Other Side" since childhood. In Do Dead People Watch You Shower?, the first-ever book of its kind, she exposes the naked truth about the fate and happiness of our late loved ones with no-holds-barred honesty and delightfully wry humor, answering questions that range from the practical to the outrageous. In addition she shares with us her own intimate secrets, revealing with refreshing candor how her miraculous gift has affected her life, her marriage, her friendships, and her career, as well as the myriad ways she has used it to help others.
|Similar Items||9780697274595: Ghosts Among Us: Uncovering The Truth About The Other Side|
9780551031104: Ghosts Among Us: Uncovering The Truth About The Other Side
9780439247689: Ghosts Among Us: Uncovering The Truth About The Other Side
9780312426798: Ghosts Among Us: Uncovering The Truth About The Other Side
9780192722461: Ghosts Among Us: Uncovering The Truth About The Other Side
9780061553387: Ghosts Among Us: Uncovering The Truth About The Other Side
9780007109364: Ghosts Among Us: Uncovering The Truth About The Other Side
9780553267020: Never Say Goodbye: A Medium's Stories Of Connecting With Your Loved Ones
9780233983837: The Medium Next Door: Adventures Of A Real-Life Ghost Whisperer
9781475959246: My Journey Down The Reincarnation Highway: The True Story Of A Man Who Found Nine Of His Past Lives
View 12 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.