|Product Name||The Double-Daring Book For Girls|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 006174879X|
|Price New||8.30 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.05 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.75 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||35.84 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Andrea J. Buchanan, Miriam Peskowitz|
|Features||William Morrow Company|
The eagerly anticipated follow-up to the bestselling phenomenon The Daring Book for Girls is an even more daring guide to everything from making a raft to learning how to play football to the art of the Japanese Tea ceremony. This second volume, with all new original material, promises to be even more of a daring adventure than the first. Girls will learn how to surf, get horseback riding tips, make a labyrinth, find out about April Fool’s Day history and pranks, how to organize a croquet tournament, find out about cowgirls, the Nobel Prize, being a detective and much more! Just as packed with creative and exciting material as the original, but twice as fun, this book will be beloved by all Daring fans everywhere!
|Similar Items||9780061673078: The Pocket Daring Book For Girls: Things To Do|
9780061656828: The Pocket Dangerous Book For Boys: Things To Do
9780061649943: The Pocket Daring Book For Girls: Wisdom & Wonder
9780061649936: The Pocket Dangerous Book For Boys: Things To Know
9780007289899: The Pocket Daring Book For Girls Discoveries And Pastimes
9780007284726: The Pocket Dangerous Book For Boys: Facts, Figures And Fun
9780007281800: The Pocket Dangerous Book For Boys: Wonders Of The World
9780007255399: The Dangerous Book for Boys Yearbook
9780007254019: Daring Book for Girls, The
9780007232741: The Dangerous Book For Boys
View 44 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.