|Product Name||Paul Was Not A Christian: The Original Message Of A Misunderstood Apostle|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:8.86 inches / Length:6.02 inches / Weight:0.81 pounds / Width:0.91 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0061349917|
|Price New||8.30 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||7.37 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.84 inches (convert)|
|Height||9 inches (convert)|
|Length||6 inches (convert)|
|Weight||12.96 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Pamela Eisenbaum, a n expert on early Christianity, reveals the true nature of the historical Paul in Paul Was Not a Christian. She explores the idea of Paul not as the founder of a new Christian religion, but as a devout Jew who believed Jesus was the Christ who would unite Jews and Gentiles and fulfill God’s universal plan for humanity. Eisenbaum’s work in Paul Was Not a Christian will have a profound impact on the way many Christians approach evangelism and how to better follow Jesus’s—and Paul’s—teachings on how to live faithfully today.|
|Similar Items||9780865542815: Chapters In A Life Of Paul|
9781103620326: A Critical Introduction To The New Testament: Interpreting The Message And Meaning Of Jesus Christ
9780916883010: A Critical Introduction To The New Testament: Interpreting The Message And Meaning Of Jesus Christ
9780687085699: A Critical Introduction To The New Testament: Interpreting The Message And Meaning Of Jesus Christ
9780567292155: A Critical Introduction To The New Testament: Interpreting The Message And Meaning Of Jesus Christ
9780554789149: A Critical Introduction To The New Testament: Interpreting The Message And Meaning Of Jesus Christ
9781579109097: The New Testament Canon: Its Making And Meaning
9781610977852: Challenges Faced By Iraq War Reservists And Their Families: A Soul Care Approach For Chaplains And Pastors
9780800629229: Final Account: Paul's Letter To The Romans
9781599820996: The Pauline Letters (Introducing The New Testament)
View 97 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.