|Product Name||Our Only May Amelia (Harper Trophy Books (Paperback))|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0064408566|
|Price New||1.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.54 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.63 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.13 inches (convert)|
|Weight||6.4 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Jennifer L. Holm|
|Long Description||Undercover Down Under Mary-Kate and Ashley Parker are hanging out, trying to think of a way to become popular -- when a jewel thief trips over their feet! They've stopped a major crime! That's the good news. The bad news is, now the Parker family has to move to Australia to get away from the thieves! Australia is great...at first. The girls' plan works, and soon they're part of the popular crowd. But now they've got two problems. One: The boys they really like aren't part of the in crowd. Two: The jewel thieves have tracked them down -- and they want revenge!|
|Similar Items||9780064408493: Boston Jane: An Adventure|
9780810120365: Turtle In Paradise
9780752509860: Turtle In Paradise
9780545237925: Turtle In Paradise
9780375836909: Turtle In Paradise
9780446178136: Penny From Heaven
9780375836893: Penny From Heaven
9780140255294: Penny From Heaven
9781416913733: The Trouble With May Amelia
9781565123441: The Trouble With May Amelia
View 30 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.