|Product Name||The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition) (Collins Business Essentials)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0060555661|
|Price New||8.83 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||6.69 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.6 inches (convert)|
|Height||8 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.31 inches (convert)|
|Weight||1.04 pounds (convert)|
|Author||Benjamin Graham, Jason Zweig|
|Long Description||This classic text is annotated to update Graham's timeless wisdom for today's market conditions... |
The greatest investment advisor of the twentieth century, Benjamin Graham, taught and inspired people worldwide. Graham's philosophy of "value investing" -- which shields investors from substantial error and teaches them to develop long-term strategies -- has made The Intelligent Investor the stock market bible ever since its original publication in 1949.
Over the years, market developments have proven the wisdom of Graham's strategies. While preserving the integrity of Graham's original text, this revised edition includes updated commentary by noted financial journalist Jason Zweig, whose perspective incorporates the realities of today's market, draws parallels between Graham's examples and today's financial headlines, and gives readers a more thorough understanding of how to apply Graham's principles.
Vital and indispensable, this HarperBusiness Essentials edition of The Intelligent Investor is the most important book you will ever read on how to reach your financial goals.
|Similar Items||9780060564148: Bull: A History Of The Boom And Bust, 1982-2004|
9780060115913: The Intelligent Investor;: A Book Of Practical Counsel
9780043500668: How To Get An Equity Research Analyst Job: A Guide To Starting A Career In Asset Management
9780030192180: Investments And Portfolio Management
9780030018497: Investments And Portfolio Management
9780028973937: Barron's Finance And Investment Handbook (Barron's Finance & Investment Handbook)
9780028629216: The Unofficial Guide To Managing Your Personal Finances
9780025321151: Common Stocks And Uncommon Profits And Other Writings
9780007104529: Liar's Poker (Norton Paperback)
8601400401835: The Ultimate Day Trader: How To Achieve Consistent Day Trading Profits In Stocks, Forex, And Commodities
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.