|Product Name||An Altar In The World: A Geography Of Faith|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0061370479|
|Price New||7.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.96 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.54 inches (convert)|
|Height||8 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.31 inches (convert)|
|Weight||6.88 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Barbara Brown Taylor|
|Long Description||In the New York Times bestseller An Altar in the World, acclaimed author Barbara Brown Taylor continues her spiritual journey by building upon where she left off in Leaving Church . With the honesty of Elizabeth Gilbert ( Eat, Pray, Love ) and the spiritual depth of Anne Lamott ( Grace, Eventually ), Taylor shares how she learned to find God beyond the church walls by embracing the sacred as a natural part of everyday life. In An Altar in the World , Taylor shows us how to discover altars everywhere we go and in nearly everything we do as we learn to live with purpose, pay attention, slow down, and revere the world we live in.|
|Similar Items||9780140162189: Soul Making: The Desert Way Of Spirituality|
9780062406569: Holy Envy: Finding God in the Faith of Others
9780062024350: Learning To Walk In The Dark
9780061854026: Naked Spirituality: A Life With God In 12 Simple Words
9780060771744: Leaving Church: A Memoir Of Faith
9780060641795: Soul Making: The Desert Way Of Spirituality
9780025005709: Let Your Life Speak: Listening For The Voice Of Vocation
9780021790593: Gates Of Prayer: The New Union Prayer Book (Weekends, Sabbaths, And Festivals)
9780020433101: Leaving Church: A Memoir Of Faith
9780006280866: Reaching Out: The Three Movements Of The Spiritual Life
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.