|Product Name||Box Like The Pros|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0060817739|
|Price New||6.76 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.34 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.6 inches (convert)|
|Height||9 inches (convert)|
|Length||6 inches (convert)|
|Weight||11.2 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Joe Frazier, William Dettloff|
Former World Heavyweight champion Smokin' Joe Frazier and William Dettloff, senior writer for The Ring magazine, present a complete guide to the fight game – from the history of the sport to how to throw a crushing uppercut and take a punch without flinching.
Drawing from the experiences of one of the masters of the sport, Box Like the Pros is a must–have for anyone pursuing boxing as a hobby or who is interested in training to become a professional boxer. Frazier, with longtime boxing writer William Dettloff, presents a complete introduction to the sport, including the game's history, rules of the ring, how fights are scored, how to spar, the basics of defence and offence, the fighter's workout, a directory of boxing gyms, and much more. Box Like the Pros is an instruction manual, a historical reference tool and an insider's guide to the world's most controversial sport.
|Similar Items||9781558708501: Boxing For Beginners: A Guide To Competition & Fitness|
9781549840371: The Cus D'Amato Mind: Learn The Simple Secrets That Took Boxers Like Mike Tyson To Greatness
9781501111488: Championship Fighting: Explosive Punching and Aggressive Defense
9780973769890: Scientific Boxing: The Deluxe Edition
9780965633826: Shadow Boxers: Sweat, Sacrifice & The Will To Survive In American Boxing Gyms
9780963096852: The Ultimate Boxer: Understanding The Sport And Skills Of Boxing
9780960857616: The Ultimate Boxer: Understanding the Sport and Skills of Boxing
9780873649346: Championship Streetfighting: Boxing As A Martial Art
9780425128213: Savage Science Of Streetfighting: Applying The Lessons Of Championship Boxing To Serious Street Survival
9780374272272: The Sweet Science
View 10 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.