|Product Name||Araminta Spookie 1: My Haunted House|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0060774819|
|Price New||3.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.77 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.61 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.13 inches (convert)|
|Length||5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||8 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Araminta Spookie lives in a wonderful old haunted house, but her crabby aunt Tabby wants to move. Aunt Tabby is determined to sell their house—Araminta has to stop her! With the help of a haunted suit of armor named Sir Horace, a ghost named Edmund, and a lot of imagination, Araminta hatches a plot for an Awful Ambush that is so ghoulish, it just might work!|
|Similar Items||9780554342641: Septimus Heap: The Magykal Papers|
9780061704161: Septimus Heap: The Magykal Papers
9780060774899: Frognapped (Araminta Spookie, Book 3)
9780061449222: Araminta Spookie 5: Ghostsitters
9780061242427: Septimus Heap, Book Six: Darke
9780060774905: Araminta Spookie 4: Vampire Brat
9780060774875: Frognapped (Araminta Spookie 3)
9780060774844: Araminta Spookie 2: The Sword In The Grotto
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.