|Product Name||Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood: A Novel (The Ya-Ya Series)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 006075995X|
|Price New||2.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.05 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.9 inches (convert)|
|Height||8 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.31 inches (convert)|
|Weight||10.72 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||When Siddalee Walker, oldest daughter of Vivi Abbott Walker, Ya-Ya extraordinaire, is interviewed in the New York Times about a hit play she's directed, her mother gets described as a "tap-dancing child abuser." Enraged, Vivi disowns Sidda. Devastated, Sidda begs forgiveness, and postpones her upcoming wedding. All looks bleak until the Ya-Yas step in and convince Vivi to send Sidda a scrapbook of their girlhood mementos, called "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood." As Sidda struggles to analyze her mother, she comes face to face with the tangled beauty of imperfect love, and the fact that forgiveness, more than understanding, is often what the heart longs for. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood may call to mind Prince of Tides in its unearthing of family darkness; in its unforgettable heroines and irrepressible humor and female loyalty, it echoes Fannie Flagg's Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe.|
|Similar Items||9780822351924: Odd Couples: Friendships At The Intersection Of Gender And Sexual Orientation|
9780812972351: Prep: A Novel
9780751511369: Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants (Book 1)
9780739451786: Ya-Yas In Bloom
9780615334684: Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants (Book 1)
9780425232200: The Help
9780385736473: Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants (Book 1)
9780316284950: White Oleander (Oprah's Book Club)
9780060976842: Little Altars Everywhere: A Novel (The Ya-Ya Series)
9780060193492: Little Altars Everywhere
9780060193454: The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder: A Novel
9780007201112: Ya Yas in Bloom
9780007201099: Ya-Yas In Bloom
0883929089178: Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
0085393284428: Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood/Miss Congeniality
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.