|Product Name||Flyte (Septimus Heap, Book 2)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:7.05 inches / Length:1.65 inches / Weight:1.17 pounds / Width:5.91 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0060577347|
|Price New||3.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.61 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.13 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.56 inches (convert)|
|Weight||18.72 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||The second book in the internationally bestselling Septimus Heap series by Angie Sage, featuring the funny and fantastic adventures of a wizard apprentice and his quest to become an ExtraOrdinary Wizard. New York Times Bestselling Series “Terrifically entertaining. Fans of the first book will be delighted with this sequel to Septimus’s story.” — VOYA (starred review) “Readers will find themselves quickly immersed in this imaginative world, moving from one well-crafted adventure to another at a suspenseful pace.” — School Library Journal It's been a year since Septimus Heap discovered his real family and true calling to be a wizard. As Apprentice to ExtraOrdinary Wizard Marcia Overstrand, he is learning the fine arts of Conjurations, Charms, and other Magyk, while Jenna is adapting to life as the Princess and enjoying the freedom of the Castle. But there is something sinister at work. Marcia is constantly trailed by a menacing Darke Shadow, and Septimus's brother Simon seems bent on a revenge no one understands. Why is the Darke Magyk still lingering? Bringing fantasy to new heights, Angie Sage continues the journey of Septimus Heap with her trademark humor and all of the clever details readers have come to love.|
|Similar Items||9780741425874: Septimus Heap, Book Four: Queste|
9780060882099: Septimus Heap, Book Four: Queste
9780427004454: Physik (Septimus Heap, Book Three)
9780060577391: Physik (Septimus Heap, Book Three)
9780747589037: Septimus Heap: Book Four: Queste
9780061242427: Septimus Heap, Book Six: Darke
9780060882105: Syren (Septimus Heap, Book 5)
9780060882075: Syren (Septimus Heap, Book 5)
9780060577377: Physik (Septimus Heap, Book 3)
9780060577315: Magyk (Septimus Heap, Book 1)
View 8 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.