|Product Name||Signals And Systems Using Matlab|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0123747163|
|Price New||31.45 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||12.32 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||7.8 inches (convert)|
|Height||1.7 inches (convert)|
|Length||9.3 inches (convert)|
|Weight||60 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Luis Chaparro Ph.D. University of California Berkeley|
|Long Description||This Third Edition of a proven text presents the most widely used techniques of signal and systems analysis with superb coverage of devices. Intended for junior and senior students with basic calculus, this text features a clear organization of topics beginning with convolution, then moves to unusually extensive coverage of Fourier transforms. There are generous examples of discrete system applications that students can easily follow. The second half of the text supplies broad coverage of one- and two-sided Laplace transforms and analysis of discrete signals and systems by means of the z-transform. Students will benefit from state space material that has been expanded and rearranged to present the discrete case first, as well as an expanded learning system including solutions to all exercises plus an expanded appendix table with easy access to frequently encountered mathematical relationships used in signal analysis.|
|Similar Items||9780132199995: Electronic Communication Systems: Fundamentals Through Advanced (4th Edition)|
9780132198257: Computer-Based Exercises For Signal Processing Using Matlab (Matlab Curriculum)
9780130962478: Basic Heat And Mass Transfer (2nd Edition)
9780130451545: Signal Processing Algorithms In Matlab (Bk/Disk)
9780130421555: Computer Explorations In Signals And Systems Using Matlab (2nd Edition)
9780130203373: Photodetectors: Devices, Circuits And Applications
9780130135605: Electronic Devices: A Design Approach
9780072963052: Introduction To Mechatronics And Measurement Systems (Engineering Series)
9780071475785: Signals & Systems Demystified
8580000152210: Fundamentals Of Electromagnetics With Engineering Applications: 1st (First) Edition
View 21 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.