|Product Name||Daring Book for Girls, The|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:6.57 inches / Length:4.96 inches / Weight:0.89 pounds / Width:1.26 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0061472573|
|Price New||0.45 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||7.74 inches (convert)|
|Height||1.14 inches (convert)|
|Length||10.06 inches (convert)|
|Weight||35.84 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Andrea J. Buchanan, Miriam Peskowitz|
|Long Description||The Daring Book for Girls is the manual for everything that girls need to know—and that doesn't mean sewing buttonholes! Whether it's female heroes in history, secret note-passing skills, science projects, friendship bracelets, double dutch, cats cradle, the perfect cartwheel or the eternal mystery of what boys are thinking, this book has it all. But it's not just a guide to giggling at sleepovers—although that's included, of course! Whether readers consider themselves tomboys, girly-girls, or a little bit of both, this book is every girl's invitation to adventure.|
|Similar Items||9780745138763: The Dangerous Book For Boys|
9780727870728: The Dangerous Book For Boys
9780727858108: The Dangerous Book For Boys
9780554365510: The Dangerous Book For Boys
9780517317075: The Dangerous Book For Boys
9780385407267: The Dangerous Book For Boys
9780312383794: The Dangerous Book For Boys
9780312154820: The Dangerous Book For Boys
9780062208972: The Dangerous Book For Boys
9780061748790: The Double-Daring Book For Girls
View 30 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.