|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00DQJYVKM|
|Price New||8.93 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||8.92 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||James Stewart, Raquel Welch, Dean Martin, George Kennedy, Andrew Prine|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, Import|
|Run Time||102 unknown-units|
|Features||Bandolero! ( 1968 )|
|Long Description||Australia released, Blu-Ray/Region A/B/C : it WILL NOT play on regular DVD player. You need Blu-Ray DVD player to view this Blu-Ray DVD: LANGUAGES: English ( Dolby Digital 2.0 ), WIDESCREEN (2.35:1), SPECIAL FEATURES: Interactive Menu, Scene Access, SYNOPSIS: Just as they did for 1965's Shenandoah and 1968's Bandolero!, director Andrew V. McLaglen and screenwriter James Lee Barrett team up with actor James Stewart for this Western about a band of ex-convicts trying to go straight. Stewart stars as Mattie Appleyard, the leader of the group. After serving his time, Mattie retrieves a 25,000-dollar check from a banker who looked after his funds while he was in prison. Along with his two pals, Mattie intends to use the money to open up a general store and make a fresh start. Unfortunately for them, the banker and a former jailer both look to stand in the way of their dreams. George Kennedy, who also had roles in Shenandoah and Bandolero!, co-stars as Dock Council, the former prison official, and a young Kurt Russell appears in one of his first non-Disney films. ...Bandolero! ( 1968 )|
|Similar Items||0032429262288: Jack Reacher Never Go Back|
0883929311170: Five Card Stud
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.