|Product Name||James Bond: The Ultimate Editions Box Set [PAL Region 4]|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B005I7AGR2|
|Cast||Lois Maxwell, Desmond Llewelyn, Judi Dench, Robert Shaw, Gert Frobe, Donald Pleasence, Telly Savalas, Clifton James, Christopher Lee, Richard Kiel Bernard Lee|
|Format||Digital, Original recording remastered, Restored, Box set, PAL, DVD|
|Run Time||2,487 minutes|
|Features||Heavy-duty briefcase-like box, 20 Bond films in 2-disc remastered formats, Does not include either of the Daniel Craig Bond films|
|Long Description||This monster attache case style box set houses all 20 of the much-desired double disc James Bond: Ultimate Edition DVDs! Very sturdy box. On the box: "Experience "007" as you never have before in this Ultimate Collection of all 20 Bond films. These 2-disc collectors' sets feature superior sound (all new DTS 5.1 Audio) and picture (complete frame-by-frame digital restoration) making this the most exciting Bond collection ever. Each film includes never-before-seen footage, bonus materials and interviews. In addition to one-of-a-kind collectors' booklets, each film has its own custom menu and interactive elements tailored to the title you are watching. Experience James Bond as you never have before."|
|Similar Items||0883904330714: Spectre|
0883904185901: Sean Connery Triple Feature
0883904134664: Quantum of Solace
0097361396644: Indiana Jones The Complete Adventure Collection
0027616880208: Casino Royale
0027616853981: Never Say Never Again
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.