|Product Name||Vegemite In A Tube Concentrated Yeast Extract 145g|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0058EGZ2K|
|Price New||5.90 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Weight||32 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Features||Vegemite in a Tube Concentrated Yeast Extract 145g|
|Long Description||Vegemite in a Tube Concentrated Yeast Extract 145g. Proudly Made in Australia since 1923.|
|Similar Items||5033290737153: Marmite Yeast Extract - 2 pack - 125g|
5014598047014: Marmite 125g
5000118202490: Marmite Yeast Extract Squeezy, 200 Gram Jars
0808173003664: Shapes Pizza Flavoured 190g.
0667803001957: Marmite Yeast Extract
0667803001506: Marmite 125g
0650399335704: Political Map of Australia Art Print Poster - 24x36 Poster Print, 36x24
0394441227950: Vegemite 220g 3 Pack
0028000369712: Nestle Milo Chocolate Flavored Nutritional Drink
0000050184385: Marmite 125g
View 26 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.