|Product Name||Joseph Joseph PEBG0100CB Rotary Vegetable Peeler with 3 Blades, Green|
|Category||Home: Kitchen / Laundry|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B003Y3AZVY|
|Price New||13.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||2.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||2.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||2.88 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Consolidate all the peelers you want and need into one tool with Joseph Joseph's Rotary Peeler. This compact peeler has 3 stainless steel blades for 3 different uses. The Standard blade is perfect for potatoes and carrots, the Serrated blade can be used on tomatoes and kiwis, and the Julienne blade can be used on just about any fruit or vegetable for thin matchstick strips. With its twist dial, changing blades is quick and easy. Designed for both right and left-handed use. Unclip case for easy cleaning; dishwasher safe. Peeler also features a stainless-steel potato eye remover.|
|Similar Items||0735343783418: Joseph Joseph 40016 Nest Measure Measuring Cups and Measuring Spoons Set, Multicolored|
0735343622434: Joseph Joseph 20070 Scroll Silicone Garlic Peeler, Gray
0735343612718: Joseph Joseph 45008 M-Cuisine Microwave Egg Poacher
0735343532665: Joseph Joseph 20039 Shred-Line Garlic & Ginger Grater, Stainless Steel
0735343531569: Joseph Joseph 20037 Garlic Rocker Crusher Mincer Press Dishwasher Safe, Stainless Steel
0735343264702: Joseph Joseph 20075 Gusto Spice and Herb Infuser Spoon with Herb Stripper Soups Stews Casseroles, Green
0735343144134: Joseph Joseph 10065 Scoop Colander Strainer Slotted Spoon, Large, Green
0735343119422: Joseph Joseph 20062 Garlic Rocker Crusher Mincer Press Plastic Dishwasher Safe, Green
0735343076879: Joseph Joseph 20058 Scroll Silicone Garlic Peeler, Red
0732233491767: Joseph Joseph 85021 Sink Caddy Kitchen Sink Organizer Sponge Holder Dishwasher-Safe, Regular, Green
View 30 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.