|Product Name||1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle|
|Category||Toy / Game / Puzzle|
|Short Description||Loon Lake|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00YFR11WK|
|Price New||9.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||67.9 centimeters (convert)|
|Height||49.8 centimeters (convert)|
|Features||1000 piece jigsaw puzzle, Finished size is 26.75 x 19.75 inches, Includes bonus poster for help in solving, Manufactured from premium quality materials, Made in the USA|
|Long Description||Peace and tranquility describe the beautiful scene at Loon Lake. This 1000 piece Darrell Bush jigsaw puzzle is sure to please with its magnificent detail throughout. From the palatial lakeside cabin to the abundant wildlife, this puzzle offers wonder with each reveal. Bush is known for painting a variety of subjects ranging from wildlife to landscapes, seascapes, nostalgia, and even the occasional still-life. The common thread through all of his art is the luminescent presence of light. Along with being named among America's 12 most popular artists by four different national art publications, Darrell Bush has won two national stamp competitions for the state of Minnesota and Idaho. Every Buffalo Games jigsaw puzzle is manufactured in the USA from recycled puzzle board. We use a precision cutting technique that guarantees every piece will fit perfectly with our signature Perfect Snap. A bonus puzzle poster is also included so that you have a handy reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.|
|Similar Items||0079346112487: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle|
0079346112463: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0079346112456: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0079346112449: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0079346112432: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0079346112425: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0079346112401: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0079346112371: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0079346014293: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0063551655570: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
View 9 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.