|Product Name||Lectures on Massage by Famous Experts of TCM Headache|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000W0H5J2|
|Price New||7.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||42.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC|
|Run Time||50 minutes|
|Long Description||Chinese with English and Simplified Chinese subtitles. In the traditional Chinese medicine, the head is the center of any Yang and all the arteries and veins. Any changes of the human mentality or physiology will cause headache, while massage is the first method you can chose to cure the symptoms and the roots. The video introduces the common acupoints for curing headache, basic hand techniques and prevention and care. The introduction in the DVD is professional, clear, and vivid and the massage is practical and easy to operate. This video suits both professional and non-professional audience.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.