|Product Name||Spaced Complete 2nd Series|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000F5YYC0|
|Price New||11.71 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Mark Heap, Simon Pegg, Jessica Stevenson, Julia Deakin, Nick Frost|
|Genre||ACTION & ADVENTURE|
|Format||Import, PAL, Widescreen|
|Run Time||173 unknown-units|
|Features||Spaced - Complete 2nd Series|
|Long Description||United Kingdom released, PAL/Region 2 DVD: it WILL NOT play on standard US DVD player. You need multi-region PAL/NTSC DVD player to view it in USA/Canada: LANGUAGES: English ( Dolby Digital 2.0 ), English ( Subtitles ), ANAMORPHIC WIDESCREEN (1.85:1), SPECIAL FEATURES: Interactive Menu, SYNOPSIS: Simon Pegg and Jessica Stevenson return as Tim Bisley and Daisy Steiner - two hopeless twenty-something's sharing a flat and pretending to be a couple. Joining them on their urban adventures are wine-swilling landlady, Marsha, the rather intense artist who lives downstairs, Brian, Tim's best friend and would-be TA soldier, Mike, and Daisy's best friend, the air-headed Twist. Episodes Comprise: 1.Back 2.Change 3.Mettle 4.Help 5.Gone 6.Dissolution 7.Leaves SCREENED/AWARDED AT: BAFTA Awards, ...Spaced - Complete 2nd Series|
|Similar Items||6867441009696: Spaced Complete Series 1|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.