|Product Name||Louie Giglio - Fruitcake and Ice Cream (Passion Talk Series)|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0071AD9KK|
|Price New||79.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||49.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.4 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.4 inches (convert)|
|Weight||3.2 ounces (convert)|
|Run Time||51 minutes|
|Long Description||Fruitcake and Ice Cream: An Unlikely Collision of Friendship and Grace|
Sometimes the best things in life are those we re not even sure we re
looking for at the time, but those we realize we can t live without in
the end. Fruitcake and Ice Cream is a story that breathes hope for the
spiritually searching while providing a massive kick-start for those within
the Church who carry the unrivaled story of God s grace and truth in a
|Similar Items||5099967950454: Louie Giglio - How Great is Our God (Passion Talk Series)|
5099967949557: Louie Giglio - The Twelve Words of Christmas (Passion Talk Series)
5099967949953: Louie Giglio - Indescribable (Passion Talk Series)
5099969483790: Louie Giglio: Symphony (I Lift My Hands)
5099991788894: Grace [The One and Only]
5099969949098: Louie Giglio: Hope - When Life Hurts Most
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.