|Product Name||Scratch Map Travel Size Personalised World Map By Luckies|
|Category||Office / School Supplies|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B005J4OTM2|
|Price New||16.30 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||16.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.05 inches (convert)|
|Height||11.69 inches (convert)|
|Length||16.53 inches (convert)|
|Weight||3.84 ounces (convert)|
|Features||An original Scratch Map map by Luckies - Inventors of the Scratch Map concept back in 2009., Remove the gold foil to record where you've been and create a unique record of your journeys., Designed & made in UK. A super high quality design product packaged in a beautiful gift tube., Accept no substitutes. Beware of nasty imitations (some don't even come in a gift tube!)., Map dimensions 49 x 0.1 x 30. Tube dimensions 32.3 x 5.3cm.|
|Long Description||PROUDLY MADE IN THE UK- Following the enormous success of The Scratch Map Poster, we now bring you The Travel Edition. This miniature map is still as cool as its predecessor but cuter in every way. It makes the best present for any globetrotter as the map (in its sturdy tube) fits into your rucksack without taking up too much valuable room. .|
|Similar Items||9781601061560: Knock Knock Pack This! Pad|
9781452115573: Travel Listography: Exploring The World In Lists
9780811877701: I Was Here: A Travel Journal For The Curious Minded
9781854586964: Work Your Way Around The World: The Globetrotter's Bible
7478789834193: Luckies of London Scratch Map - Deluxe Edition (USLUKSD)
5060146590341: Luckies Of London Waterproof Notebook (Uslucsh2)
5060146590310: Scratch Map Original Personalised World Map By Luckies
5060146590723: Luckies Of London Scratch Map - Europe Edition (Uslukeu)
5060146590600: Luckies - Travelogue Interactive Travel Journal
9781452102054: Travel Stub Diary
5060146590679: Luckies Of London The United States Of America Scratch Map (Uslukus)
0028199090909: Godinger Wheelbarrow Salad Bowl & Servers
5060146590662: Scratch Map UK & Ireland Edition Personalised Map By Luckies
5060146591188: Scratch Map USA Travel Edition Personalised World Map By Luckies
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
This feature started with version 3.3 of the API and it allows you to update many fields of a product in one call. Prior to this, each attribute for a product was updated in a separate call, causing the process to be a bit slow.
It is important to note that bulk updates only work with JSON formatted data. Because of this, you can leave the mode=json out of your call.
You should use a POST call instead of a GET to avoid over running the length limits that can be found when sending long URLs.
- keycode - your normal API keycode
- update - the first product you intend to update (more info below)
- field - must be set to *bulk*
- test - If you are using GET (please don't) this should be the first parm. Set it to test=1 to avoid saving any actual data.
- imageURL - This is case sensitive. This can be any reachable image in jpg, gif, png format. You can use ftp, http, https and even data URLs here. So rather than pushing in a separate call, we will pull it.
- fields - This is the JSON formatted array of fields to be updated. Yes, this is actually optional. But without it, we won't update any field data.
Each entry in the fields array is made up of keys and data. Some keys are required and some are optional depending on the data type being used. These entries mirror the single field update calls used when updating data one field at a time.
Details of the fields entries
- field - required, the name of the field to be updated
- value - required, the new value for this field
- extra_id - optional, Some fields use 2 fields to store the data. One being a numeric value and the second being a descriptor [such as a ounces, gallons, quarts] This extra value must match the list we keep in our database. You can include the text version of this extra information at the end of the "value" field but it still needs to match what we have. You can also split the value into two fields the way we do passing the number in the "value" field and the descriptor as an index id in this "extra_id" field. For more information, see the "get=extra" in the basic overview for the v3 API.
- reason - used only when you want to delete a field. If you use this, you must set the value field to empty string and give a reason in this field. At least 13 characters are required for this reason.
An example of the JSON to update multiple fields for a single product
The order of each field in the array doesn't matter. We will process them in sequence but sequence makes no difference. So you don't have to sort them or place them in any partcular order.
You can actually update multiple products at the same time. To do this, you still need to pass some basic information for the first product in the required fields (see above). But in the fields JSON, you create an array of products, each with a fields sub-array. The product listed in the update field would be ignored for the most part but must still be valid. So it can be hardcoded when using this method as long as it is a vaild EAN code.
An example of the JSON to update multiple fields for multiple products
It doesn't matter if you are updating a single product or multiple products. When the response is returned, the top level status is always going to be code 200 assuming your required fields passed the test. Then you will see an array of products even if you only passed in one to be updated. Each product entry and each field entry will have a status so you will know if individual updates worked or failed. This includes the imageURL you passed.
An example of the JSON returned after an update call
The return results in each img or status field
- ok - The field or image processed without error
- n/a - No image was sent (not for fields)
- duplicate - The data you sent already exists. (not for images)
- Any other value is an error which may include details but may not.