|Product Name||Female Agents ( Les Femmes de l'ombre ) [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.2 Import - United Kingdom ]|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B001ASPZ24|
|Price New||26.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||8.73 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Sophie Marceau, Marie Gillain, Moritz Bleibtreu, Julien Boisselier, Julie Depardieu|
|Format||Import, PAL, Widescreen|
|Run Time||113 unknown-units|
|Features||Female Agents ( Les Femmes de l'ombre ), Female Agents, Les Femmes de l'ombre|
|Long Description||United Kingdom released, PAL/Region 2 DVD: it WILL NOT play on standard US DVD player. You need multi-region PAL/NTSC DVD player to view it in USA/Canada: LANGUAGES: French ( Dolby Digital 5.1 ), English ( Subtitles ), ANAMORPHIC WIDESCREEN (1.78:1), SPECIAL FEATURES: 2-DVD Set, Anamorphic Widescreen, Deleted Scenes, Documentary, Interactive Menu, Making Of, Scene Access, SYNOPSIS: This is the story of five French women involved in the resistance movement during the Second World War. Their mission involves the exfiltration of a British secret agent who falls into the hands of the Germans just before the Normandy Landings. These five women, who are far from heroic, become heroines. ...Female Agents ( Les Femmes de l'ombre )|
|Similar Items||7321925011104: Keinohrhasen|
0815047017146: Fog And Crimes: Season 3
0812592015160: In Hell
0812491011010: Spring 1941
0720229912464: Agnes and His Brothers
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.