|Product Name||Absolutely Anything [UK import, region 2 PAL format]|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B013JZW6MW|
|Price New||8.96 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Simon Pegg, Kate Beckinsale, Rob Riggle, Eddie Izzard, Robin Williams|
|Run Time||82 minutes|
|Long Description||ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING follows a disillusioned school teacher, Neil Clarke (Pegg) who suddenly finds he has the ability to do anything he wishes, bestowed upon him by a group of power-crazed aliens (voices provided by MONTY PYTHON's John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Terry Jones, Michael Palin & Eric Idle), watching him from space. As he struggles to deal with these new found powers and the events that subsequently arise, he calls upon his loyal canine companion Dennis (voiced by Robin Williams) to help him along the way. Mishap after mishap finally leads him to the ultimate conundrum that all men dread and at which many have failed....should he choose the girl....or the dog....? SPECIAL FEATURES: "If you could do Absolutely Anything, what would it be?" Creating the aliens Find out everything about Absolutely Anything Mojo interviews the cast Cast and crew interviews Mojo the dog feature|
|Similar Items||0031398267706: A Defintely Maybe|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.