|Product Name||Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: Computer/Console Game|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B005APTHJK|
|Price New||5.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.35 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.55 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.48 inches (convert)|
|Weight||0.64 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, known in Japan as Biohazard: Operation Raccoon City is a third-person shooter video game for Microsoft Windows. It is part of the Resident Evil series, being set around the same time as Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, and featuring the characters from these two games, though it is a non-canon hypothetical scenario. The game follows a group of elite paramilitary mercenaries for the Umbrella Corporation during the zombie outbreak in Raccoon City.|
|Similar Items||5055060972021: Resident Evil 6|
3307210221742: Resident Evil 4 [Cd-Rom] [Windows Xp]
0047875333734: Call Of Duty Mw3 Pc Dvd-Rom
0013388310654: Dead Rising 2
0010086852165: The Club - PC
0008888683117: Resident Evil 4 - Pc
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.