|Product Name||Christmas at Downton Abbey|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B006I1OB0U|
|Price New||9.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.69 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Maggie Smith, Hugh Bonneville|
|Genre||KIDS & FAMILY|
|Weight||2.72 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, Import|
|Long Description||Downton Abbey tells the story of a complicated community. The house has been home to the Crawley family for many generations, but it is also where their servants live, and plan, and dream, and they are as fiercely jealous of their rank as anyone. Some of them are loyal to the family and committed to Downton as a way of life, others are moving through, on the look out for betterment or love or just adventure. The difference is that they know so many of the secrets of the family, while the family know so few of theirs. But for all the passions that rage beneath the surface, this is a secure world, serene and ordered, and, at first glance, it seems it will last forever. Little do they know, family or staff, that the clouds of the conflict that will change everything are already gathering over their heads.|
|Similar Items||0841887025782: Masterpiece Downton Abbey Season 6|
0841887016094: Downton Abbey: Season 2 (Original U.K. Edition) [Blu-Ray]
5050582819298: Downton Abbey: Series 1 [Blu-ray]
5053083014827: Downton Abbey: A Moorland Holiday (Christmas Special 2014) [Region 2 - Non USA Format] [UK Import]
0841887021685: Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Seasons 1, 2, 3, & 4 [Blu-ray]
0841887021722: Masterpiece Downton Abbey Season 5
0841887019712: Downton Abbey, Season 4
0841887018173: Masterpiece Classic Downton Abbey, Season 3
5050582916263: Downton Abbey: A Journey to the Highlands [Blu-ray]
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.