|Columbo - Complete Series - 35-DVD Box Set [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.2.4 Import - United Kingdom ]
|Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV
|Buy on Amazon ~ B005UXJNPU
|84.59 US Dollars (curriencies)
|135.97 US Dollars (curriencies)
|MYSTERY & THRILLERS
|Columbo - Complete Series - 35-DVD Box Set
|United Kingdom released, PAL/Region 2.4 DVD: it WILL NOT play on standard US DVD player. You need multi-region PAL/NTSC DVD player to view it in USA/Canada: LANGUAGES: English ( Dolby Digital 2.0 ), English ( Dolby Digital Stereo ), English ( Mono ), English ( Subtitles ), SPECIAL FEATURES: Box Set, Interactive Menu, Multi-DVD Set, Scene Access, SYNOPSIS: Columbo is an American detective mystery television film series (1968-1978, 1989-2003), starring Peter Falk as Columbo, a homicide detective with the Los Angeles Police Department. The character and television show were created by William Link and Richard Levinson. The show popularized the inverted detective story format. Almost every episode began by showing the commission of the crime and its perpetrator. The series has no "whodunit" element. The plot mainly revolves around how the perpetrator, whose identity is already known to the audience, will finally be caught and exposed. SCREENED/AWARDED AT: Emmy Awards, Golden Globes, ...Columbo - Complete Series - 35-DVD Box Set
|0025192199912: Magnum P.I. The Complete Series
0025192291081: The Rockford Files: The Complete Collection
0025192208669: Murder, She Wrote The Complete Series
0025192084591: Columbo Mystery Movie Collection 1994-2003
0025192084584: Columbo: Mystery Movie Collection 1991-1993: Caution: Murder Can Be Hazardous To Your Health / ... M
0025195017145: Columbo-Mystery Movie Collection 1990 (Dvd) (3discs/Eng Sdh/Dol Dig)
0025193327222: Columbo - Mystery Movie Collection, 1989
|by EAN or by Title
An article of interest
Site News and Events
We are upgrading the way company data is handled
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.