|Product Name||American Dragons|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0006IWQDK|
|Price New||21.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||21.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Michael Biehn, Joong-Hoon Park, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Don Stark, Byron Mann|
|Format||Import, PAL, Widescreen|
|Run Time||91 unknown-units|
|Long Description||United Kingdom released, PAL/Region 2 DVD: it WILL NOT play on standard US DVD player. You need multi-region PAL/NTSC DVD player to view it in USA/Canada: LANGUAGES: English ( Dolby Surround ), French ( Dolby Surround ), Spanish ( Dolby Surround ), English ( Subtitles ), French ( Subtitles ), Spanish ( Subtitles ), WIDESCREEN (1.85:1), SPECIAL FEATURES: Interactive Menu, Scene Access, SYNOPSIS: Murders in Seoul, Korea and in America pair two cops (Michael Biehn, Joong Hung-Park) from each of the countries together to solve the crimes. The investigation leads to a gang war between tha Mafia and the Yakuza, but one that may not be of either of their making. A shadowy assassin (Byron Mann) is killing the leaders and an Italian assassin (Don Stark) may have his own agenda. ...American Dragons (1998) ( Double Edge )|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.