|Product Name||It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World [Region 2]|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00005V8VN|
|Price New||29.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||7.88 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||G - General Audiences|
|Run Time||205 minutes|
|Cast||Ethel Merman, Mickey Rooney, Milton Berle, Sid Caesar, Spencer Tracy|
|Weight||20 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Run Time||154 unknown-units|
|Long Description||After a long prison sentence Smiler Grogan is heading at high speed to a California park where he hid $350,000 from a job 15 years previously. He accidentally careens over a cliff in view of four cars whose occupants go down to help. The dying Grogan gives details of where the money is buried and when the witnesses fail to agree on sharing the cash, a crazy chase develops across the state.|
|Similar Items||0032429283498: Out-of-Towners|
0738329149925: Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming
9781404905740: Mouse That Roared
9780790784229: Around the World in 80 Days (Two-Disc Special Edition)
9780790765341: Great Race
0088392915218: What's Up Doc
0085391109129: Great Race Tony Curtis, Jack Lemmon, Natalie Wood, Peter Falk, Keenan Wynn, Arthur O'Connell, Vivian Vance, Dorothy Provine, Larry Storch, Ross Martin
0043396100657: Mouse That Roared
0024543112044: Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.