|Product Name||Chief - 2-DVD Set|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B004KM2YLC|
|Price New||19.13 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||26.97 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Martin Shaw, Karen Archer, Gillian Martell, Michael Cochrane, Dean Lepley|
|Width||0.55 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.6 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.31 inches (convert)|
|Weight||3.2 ounces (convert)|
|Run Time||300 unknown-units|
|Long Description||United Kingdom released, PAL/Region 2 DVD: it WILL NOT play on standard US DVD player. You need multi-region PAL/NTSC DVD player to view it in USA/Canada: LANGUAGES: English ( Dolby Digital Stereo ), SPECIAL FEATURES: 2-DVD Set, Interactive Menu, Scene Access, SYNOPSIS: Series three of this outstanding police procedural drama sees the role of Chief Constable passing from John Stafford (played by Tim Pigott-Smith) to former Metropolitan Deputy Assistant Commissioner Alan Cade (Martin Shaw - The Professionals, Judge John Deed). This release contains all six episodes, originally transmitted in 1993. As John Stafford takes up a new position with Europol, Alan Cade replaces him as Chief Constable at Eastland, East Anglia; Anne Stewart continues as Cade's deputy. While Cade is every bit as capable as his predecessor, he finds that the challenge of frontline policing continues to be eclipsed by the pressure to manage ever-tighter budgets and justify expenditure. Sharing Stafford's tolerant but scrupulous approach, he also faces ongoing conflict with his superiors, and certain local politicians whose cavalier attitudes towards issues of civil liberties contrast sharply with his own. ...The Chief (Complete Season 3) - 2-DVD Set ( The Chief - Season Three )|
|Similar Items||9780790794037: P.D. James - The Murder Room|
9780790794020: P.D. James - Death in Holy Orders
6221162000408: THE CHIEF - Series 1 (1990) [NON-USA Format / Import / Region 2 / PAL]
5027626340148: Chief - The Complete Fourth Series
5027626314545: The Chief - Series 2 [DVD] 
5027626310448: Chief - 2-DVD Set
3606508440057: THE CHIEF - SERIES 2 [NON-USA Format / Import / Region 2 / PAL]
0883929212965: Judge John Deed: Season 5
0883929097876: Judge John Deed Season 1 & Pilot Episode
0625712521997: Who Bombed Birmingham?
0054961217595: George Gently, Series 6
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.