|Product Name||Dumb and Dumber|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00012SYVO|
|Price New||69.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.10 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||85 minutes|
|Cast||Derek Richardson, Eric Christian Olsen, Jeff Daniels, Jim Carrey, Lauren Holly|
|Long Description||It's the 1980s, and it's the moment that Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne meet. The two individuals are seen by many as 'special', and become best friends as soon as they meet. Principal Collins and his lover, the lunch lady Ms. Heller, want to make as much money out of scams, and their next idea is to create a special needs class. Ms. Heller is the teacher, and they have assigned Harry and Lloyd to round the special students up. School News Reporter Jessica is suspicious though, and desperately tries to find out the truth, even if it means gaining Harry and Lloyd's help.|
|Similar Items||9780790732152: Ace Ventura Pet Detective|
0883929305094: Tommy Boy
0883929181711: Ace Ventura 1-3 Collection
0883929067619: Ace Ventura: Pet Detective / When Nature Calls
0794043827228: Dumb and Dumber
0794043121920: Mask/Son Of The Mask 2pk (Dvd/Ws/16:9 Transfer/Eng-Sp Sub)
0085392300020: Ace Ventura Pet Detective
0085391162988: Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
0043396509641: Ace Ventura Pet Detective / Ace Ventura When Nature Calls - Set
0025192223648: Dumb and Dumber To
0025192223303: Dumb and Dumber To
0025192162572: Liar Liar / Bruce Almighty / Happy Gilmore / Billy Madison Four Feature Films
0025192159664: Happy Gilmore / Billy Madison Double Feature
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.