|Product Name||Winsor & Newton Professional Acrylic Color Paint, 60ml Tube, Buff Titanium|
|Category||Arts & Crafts|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B001U3RBVM|
|Price New||3.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.85 inches (convert)|
|Height||4.57 inches (convert)|
|Length||1.81 inches (convert)|
|Weight||1.6 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Winsor & Newton Professional Acrylic (previously known as Artists' Acrylics) is our finest quality acrylic range and represents a breakthrough in acrylic color technology. After extensive research and development, we are proud to present the brightest ever range of Professional Acrylic. By combining our color making experience with the latest developments in resin technology we have taken 'brilliance' to a new level. And that's not all. Not only are our colors brilliant when wet but they remain as bright when dry - so what you see is what you get. Working with artists around the world confirmed that above all else, acrylic artists want the brightest, most vivid colors that do not change as they dry. Our range of Professional Acrylic represents a significant breakthrough in achieving this and much more. Buff Titanium is a warm opaque white color with strong brown undertones.|
|Similar Items||5012572013314: Winsor & Newton Artists' Acrylic Color 6-Tube Set, 60ml|
0884955001844: Winsor & Newton Artists Acrylic Medium - Matt Medium 250ml
0738797372054: Golden Acrylic Glazing Liquid Gloss - 8 oz Bottle
0738797138025: Golden GLDNHB-13802 Heavy Body Acrylic Paint, 2-Ounce, Titanium White
0094376921762: Liquitex Heavy Body Professional Artist Acrylic Colors Manganese Blue Hue 2 Oz.
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.