|Product Name||NEW Ip Man - Ip Man|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B001SO6KNS|
|Price New||19.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||106 minutes|
|Cast||Donnie Yen, Simon Yam, Lynn Hung, Hiroyuki Ikeuchi|
|Width||5.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||18 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Long Description||In 1935 in Foshan, south China, there are martial arts schools on every street corner. Ip Man is the undisputed martial arts champion, yet he has not devoted himself to teaching. Despite this, it seems that all the kung fu masters of the city are eager to fight him to improve their reputation.|
|Similar Items||0883476013992: Kill Zone|
0812491014417: Ip Man The Final Fight
0812491012154: Legend of the Fist The Return of Chen Zhen
0812491012055: Man from Nowhere
0812491012000: Ip Man & Ip Man 2
0812491011997: Ip Man 2: Legend Of The Grandmaster
0704400089268: Legend Is Born Ip Man
0043396150225: House of Flying Daggers
0031398138150: Legend of Drunken Master
0025195041119: Jet Li's Fearless
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.